Kookaburra Wash and Sheepskin Shampoo
This unique blend of Tea Tree and Lanolin clean, deodorize and soften all types of fibers (wool, cotton microfibers like Lycra, Spandex and today’s microblends). The low suds, rinse optional concentrate is perfect for machine washing whether in a traditional or high efficiency washer and is ideal for hand washing delicates and hand knits.
Wash is hypoallergenic for those with detergent sensitivity. Kookaburra Wash is gentle on fibers, tough on stains and odors. Kookaburra Wash cleans and softens all types of fibers Wash combines the deodorizing power of tea tree oil with the conditioning, fiber enhancing qualities of lanolin, coconut and jojoba bean oils leaving your washables clean, fresh and amazingly soft.
This detergent free concentrate reduces fiber breakdown, limiting fading, extending the life of your washables.
- Hand knit or hand woven wool items
- Down (pillows, sleeping bags, comforters)
- Sheepskin (washable)
- Medical Underlays
- Heel / Elbow Protectors
- Baby Pads
- Mattress Covers
- Car Seat Covers
- Always refer to manufacturers instructions when laundering with Kookaburra Wash
- Machine wash – 1-2 oz in a “traditional”, ½ - 1 oz in a HE washer.
- Kookaburra is effective at any temperature.
- No additional softeners are required when using Kookaburra Wash
- Hand wash – 1tsp (1/6th oz) in 1-2 gallons warm water.
- Add Wash to water immerse garment making sure there is complete saturation.
- Rinsing is optional.
- Sheepskin products – 2oz per skin to launder and maintain comfort and therapeutic properties.
- Sheepskins: When laundering sheepskin use 2 ounces per skin to launder and maintain comfort and therapeutic properties.
- High temperature medical fleece may be washed in temperatures up to 170F.
- To fill the measuring chamber: (16 oz Bottle) Remove the cap and gently squeeze the bottle until contents reach the desired level.
- Laundry Instruction: Woolen, and Blended Washable Products: Always follow garment manufactures directions.
- Top Loading Machines: Measure 1-2 fl. ounces for a large load and half the quantity for a small load. Front loading (HE) machines use ½ to 1 ounce.
- Hand wash: Measure 1 tsp. to 1 gallon of cold or lukewarm water. Rinse with cold water.
- Drying: Follow manufactures directions.
- Sheepskin: Use 2 ounces of wash per skin to launder and maintain the comfort and therapeutic properties. Our unique wash removes stains while lubricating both skin and wool fiber. High temperature sheepskin may be washed in temperatures up to 170 F.
- Contains no enzymes, phosphates, peroxide, or alkali.
- Septic System Safe
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Our products are plant based cleaners that are safe for all septic systems and the environment.
- Contains Nut Oil.