This concentrated formula lifts “grease” and dirt from fibers reducing your processing time and limiting “re-washing” and eliminating required multiple rinses (Scour is rinse optional), cutting water usage. Saving you time and money. No peroxide, alkali, phosphates or enzymes and septic system safe.
Degrease The Fleece
- 1-2 oz. Scour per pound of raw fleece (depending on how much lanolin and/or dirt is in your fleece).
- Fill a sink or tub with hot water add Scour and immerse fleece (make sure fiber is completely covered with water and floats freely).
- You may gently “plunge” fleece to make sure it is completely saturated. You may see “grease” rise to the top of the water.
- Allow fiber to soak until satisfactorily clean (clean is relative to each individual).
- Drain excess water and rinse if desired - Scour is rinse optional.
- Allow to air dry.
- You can hand squeeze water from your fiber Roll fiber in a towel and apply pressure
- Place fiber in a “lingerie” bag and run through spin only cycle- top load washer
- Spin sections of fleece in “salad” spinner
- Fiber can be left in the Scour soak as long as you desire
- If you choose to rinse add a cap of Kookaburra Wash to your rinse water
- White fleeces may be dried in direct sunlight, colored fleeces may fade with extended exposure to sunlight
- No Peroxide, Alkali, Phosphates or Enzymes
- Biodegradable / Septic System Safe
Note: This product contains nut oil.