Knitted Baby Blankets & Cuddle Bags
Author: Marta Skadsheim Torkildsen
In so many ways, handknit blankets are the perfect projects: They can welcome newborns to the world, settle tired toddlers down for afternoon naps, or just let busy parents know you're thinking of them. This comprehensive collection of soft, sweet patterns is a wonderful place to find inspiration. With dozens of designs—ranging in size from snuggly cuddle bags to complete child-sized bedspreads, and including a variety of colors, styles, and difficulty levels—there's something here to offer every family warmth and comfort.
- Gorgeous knitting patterns worked in soft,smooth yarns, that are easy to adjust, amend, and resize to fit the child in your life just right.
- Straightforward, clear, step-by-step patterns, with easy-to-follow instructions and full-color photographs.
- Designs covering a wide range of techniques and difficulty levels, so beginners can keep it simple and veterans can experiment with lace, cables, relief stitch, and more.
- Hardcover : 144 pages
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square Books (January 19, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1646010353
- ISBN-13: 978-1646010356
- Product Dimensions: 7.75 x 0.65 x 10.5 inches