Gingher Scissors Sharpening and Repair Service
Gingher offers sharpening and repair service for all Gingher brand products. Regrettably, they are not able to make this service available for other brands of scissors and shears due to differences in manufacturing and hardware.
- The sharpening and repair service normally takes between 3 – 4 weeks.
- Items sent in for repair will be restored to functionally new condition.
- It is not possible to restore the appearance to that of a new product.
- The current charge for the sharpening and repair service is $15.00 U.S. per pair.
- Please make checks payable to Forveson Corp.
- The current charge is $30 U.S. via U.S. mail. International customers wishing to use FedEx will be charged $40 U.S.
- Send a bank check in U.S. dollars or a check drawn on a U.S. funds account, payable to Forveson Corp.
These charges are averages based on shipping charges provided by Gingher. The charge is the same for any model of Gingher scissors, shears, thread nippers or pinking shears. This fee covers any necessary repair or adjustment , parts, return packaging, and return shipping.
Simply pack up your item or items and enclose a check or money order for the correct amount. Please be sure to package the items so that the points will not come through the packaging.
Send via mail, UPS or FedEx to:
322 S Edwardia Drive, Ste D
Greensboro, NC 27409