Remember secret decoder rings and writing special messages for your friends? Overshot name drafts are woven "secret messages" created by assigning each letter of a phrase to a shaft on the loom.
Based on "Yes, it's worth it", this 4-shaft design is the weaver's response to "But you can buy a runner, is it really worth all the effort?" Why yes, yes it is indeed worth it. Featuring Lunatic Fringe Yarns Tubular Spectrum Tints & Tones perle cottons.
- Lunatic Fringe Tubular Spectrum Perle Cotton Yarn
- Pre-wound/measured warp chain
- A generous supply of weft yarn
- Full draw down draft
- Detailed instructions with tips and tricks for weaving
- Finished Towel Size: 14.25" Wide by 51.0" Long
- Sett: 20 epi
- Requires 4 shafts