Ashford Brooklyn Four Shaft Table Loom
The Ashford Brooklyn Four Shaft Table Loom provides new and experienced weavers with all the features they need to weave amazing projects.
This loom has been designed to be an economical stepping-stone for rigid heddle weavers who are ready to expand their weaving skills and explore the wonderful world of multi-shaft weaving.
The Brooklyn loom has been designed to be the ideal classroom loom. It makes weaving multi-shaft patterns simple and easy.
Crafted from strong beech hardwood with ply sides, the Brooklyn Four Shaft Loom is versatile, robust, and easy to move.
Choose to leave natural or finish with Ashford Finishing Wax Polish, Danish Oil, lacquer or decorate to your preference.
- Weaving Width: 16" (40cm)
- Beam to Beam Depth: 28.5" (73.0cm)
- Weight: 16.5 lbs. (7.5kg)
- 10-Dent Stainless Steel Reed
- 2 - Stick Shuttles
- 5 - Warp Sticks
- 10 - Cardboard Warping Sticks
- Threading Hook
- Cross and Warp Sticks
- 320 Texsolv Heddles (220mm / 8.5")
- Overhead Beater w/ Auto Bounce Back
- Beater Accepts Reeds wider than 16"
- Beater can be Locked in Place for Warping
- Nylon Ratchets, Handles and Clicker Pawls enable Comfortable Warp Tension and Control
- Smooth Action Levers allow Light and Easy Pattern Changes
- Rubber Feet
- Instruction Booklet
- Parts List PDF