Winter Knits from Scandinavia: 24 Patterns for Hats, Mittens and Socks
Author: Jenny Alderbrant
There's nothing quite as cozy as multicolor stranded knitting—and with quick, fun projects, clear instructions, and easy-to-follow charts, it's never been simpler! Knit designer Jenny Alderbrant has collected 24 of her best-loved patterns for mittens, hats, and socks, with dozens of colors and delightful motifs that'll keep you warm all winter long. Try out time-tested classics like flowers and starry snowflakes, or get creative with cats, butterflies, and more, with these wild and wonderful winter knits!
- Easy-to-adjust sizes, for children and adults!
- Eye-catching designs to suit every taste, from traditional Scandinavian and Christmas patterns to unique renditions of adorable snails, charming foxes, and happy tulips.
- All kinds of decorative options: use your own favorite colors, add pompoms, or swap between faux-cabled brims, ribbed and unribbed cuffs, and picot edgings.
Jenny Alderbrant is known as JennyPenny for her inspiring knit patterns. She is a resident of Gnesta with husband, two children and two French bulldogs. It was because of the latter that Jenny began to design knit patterns - she lacked a pattern with her favorite dogs.
- Hardcover: 112 pages
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square Books (December 18, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570769109
- ISBN-13: 9781570769108
- Dimensions: 8.0 x 0.5 x 9.0 inches