As the name suggests, these hand-dyed beauties are not your typical yarns! If you don’t want to bother with changing yarn colors, but still want your project to be multi-colored, Uneek’s self striping magic will do that for you!
This yarn is a delight to work with, and gives back so much for so little effort! All you need to do is to dive into Uneek’s world of illuminating colors, and pick which one to work with first.
- Material: 100% Extrafine Superwash Merino Wool
- Weaving Weight: Other
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Knitting Needle:
- US: 6 - 8
- Metric: 4.0 -5.0mm
- Knitting Gauge: 18 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook:
- US: C/2 -K/10.5
- Metric: 3.0 - 7.0mm
- Physical Weight: 100g (~3.5 oz.)
- Approximate Yardage: 220 yds.
- Ply: 6
- Sett: 8
- Country of Origin: Turkey
Uneek Worsted Knitting Patterns can be found here.