Scandinavian Sweaters: Over 25 Stunning Patterns to Knit
Author: Kristin Wiola Odegard
Knit designer Kristin Wiola Ødegård has brought together some of her best-loved original patterns alongside brand-new designs to form a striking and eye-catching selection of sweaters and cardigans, for women and men, featuring her signature attention to detail, skill with unusual color combinations, and distinctly Scandinavian style. Including bonus wrist warmers, a shawl, and two patterns for children's sweaters, plus an instructional section to smooth the way for knitters new to sweater-making and a "stitch table" to help you adjust sizing, this lovely book is both a rich pattern collection and an indispensable resource for anyone who loves to knit sweaters--or wants to understand how.
- Over 25 gorgeous patterns in vivid, wearable colors, brimming with Ødegård's characteristic eye for decorative detail and visual spice
- A knitting tutorial section, with subsections on needles, yarn, gauge, stitches and finishing techniques, and understanding how to adjust sizing for any design (even your own!)
- Designs for the whole family--men's, women's, and children's sweaters and cardigans in multiple sizes, plus a couple bonus accessories
Kristin Wiola Ødegård's trademark is the untraditional way she combines colors, as well as the charming and sometimes surprising details. Daily she combines writing with her job at Tjorven Garn in Oslo.
- Hardcover : 216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1570769923
- ISBN-13 : 978-1570769924
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 10.25 inches
- Publisher : Trafalgar Square Books (August 25, 2020)