This smooth mercerized cotton has a terrific drape and sheen. With 15+ variegated color schemes available, Sinfonia is perfect for your next Inkle Loom project!
- Material: 100% Mercerized Cotton
- Weaving Weight: Other (6-ply)
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Knitting Needle:
- US: 2.5 - 4
- Metric: 3.0 - 3.5mm
- Knitting Gauge: 16 - 20 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Crochet Hook:
- US: E/4
- Metric: 3.5mm
- Physical Weight: 100g (3.52 oz.) skein
- Approximate Yardage: 218 yds. (200m)
- Sett: 10 to 15 epi
- Country of Origin: Mexico
The color card can be found here.
Artist Recommendation - Annie MacHale
Because I'm known for my woven guitar straps and sell the hardware for them as kits, I very often get asked about what yarn to use. The one which I recommend is Omega Sinfonia. Yes, many weavers think that the 3/2 perle cotton is comparable, but after decades of weaving, I can tell you that it is soft and does not hold up as well as a six strand cabled cotton, like Sinfonia.
Click Here To See Our Inkle Looms Page!