This smooth mercerized cotton yarn has a terrific drape and sheen. With 50+ colors available, Omega Sinfonia yarn is perfect for your next Inkle Loom project!
- Material: 100% Mercerized Cotton
- Weaving Weight: Other (6-ply)
- Yarn Weight: 3 Light / DK
- Physical Weight: 100g (3.52 oz.) skein
- Approximate Yardage: 218 yds. (200m)
- Sett: 10 to 15 epi
The color card can be found here.
Artist Recommendation - Annie MacHale
Because I'm known for my woven guitar straps and sell the hardware for them as kits, I very often get asked about what yarn to use. The one which I recommend is Omega Sinfonia. Yes, many weavers think that the 3/2 perle cotton is comparable, but after decades of weaving, I can tell you that it is soft and does not hold up as well as a six strand cabled cotton, like Sinfonia.