Now available in a 16 shaft configuration.
Designed by a weaver for weavers, this table loom offers exceptional features and performance to make any weaving project a snap. This loom is truly lightweight and portable. Jane folds down to a height of only 14cm (5") for ease of transport or storage.
Jane has been designed after consultation with weavers, while using successful techniques from its predecessor, the Kombo. There is no cord wear, since cords run over rollers and the overhead beater stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle. Jane is made of lacquered beech and has a built-in raddle.
- Solid Beech Construction with a Lacquer Finish
- 16 Harness Configuration
- Stainless Steel Reed - 10 Dent
- Texsolv Heddles
- Jane 50 - 800
- Jane 70 - 1200
- Jane 50: 67 x 75 x 65cm (28.125" x 29.50" x 25.625")
- Jane 70: 87 x 75 x 65cm (34.25 x 29.5 x 25.625")
- Jane 50: 14.0kg (31 lbs.)
- Jane 70: 15.4kg (34 lbs.)
- 16 Warp Sticks
- 2 Apron Bars
- 2 Lease Sticks
- Shuttle Race
- Some Assembly Required