Louet is celebrating their 45th Anniversary with a special promotion. Receive a FREE Erica 30 Table Loom with the purchase of any Delta, Octado or Megado Floor loom from now until April 30, 2020.
Louet Delta Loom
The Delta is a modern parallel countermarche loom based on the Hollandia (which it replaces) and the very successful Spring. The Delta is easily recognizable as the head of the Louet line of floor looms. It is comfortable, robust and technologically advanced, but above all a weaver's loom. Warp tension can be adjusted by fine increments to insure the tension is just the way you want it. The floating breast beam insures tension is returned to exactly the same tension as you had before you advanced the cloth.
Tie ups are easy. Every treadle is tied to every harness which means you only have to depress one treadle at a time. All treadles work the same way across the full width of the loom because of the parallel system. The Delta's treadles are hinged from the back allowing for a very light weight treadling action. Also, all lams are horizontal which makes changing tie-ups quick and easy. For individual comfort, blocks are available to adjust treadle height.
Harnesses are adjustable to allow you to create slack in the heddles for easier threading and to tighten them for weaving. The brake on the Delta is a friction brake system on the warp beam, which is sturdy and easy to operate. A convenient advancing system is provided on the cloth beam. Shop this countermarche loom for sale today!
- Modern Parallel Countermarche Configuration
- Weaving Width:
- Delta 110: 110cm (~43.3 inches)
- Delta 130: 130cm (~51.2 inches)
- Floating Breast Beam
- Friction Brake
- Built-in Raddle
- Stainless Steel Reed - 10 Dent
- Texsolv Heddles
- Delta 110: 1200 (330mm)
- Delta 130: 1400 (330mm)
- 2 Lease Sticks
- 16 Warp Sticks
- Large 4 inch shed obtained even with difficult yarns like linen
- All harnesses are positively activated by the treadle
- Harness Options:
- 8 - Lead time is 4 - 8 months
- 12 - Lead time is 6 - 12 weeks
- A cloth guard is built into the breast beam
- Rear hinged treadles allow for very light operation
- Solid Ash Construction with Clear Lacquer Finish
- Louet Delta Weaving Bench
- 2nd Warp Beam
- Sectional Warp Beam
- 4 Harness Extension
- 2 Additional Treadles
- Flying Dutchman Shuttle
- Fly Shuttle Device
- Delta 110: 140 x 100 x 128cm (55 x 39 3/8 x 50 3/8”)
- Delta 130: 160 x 100 x 128cm (63 x 39 3/8 x 50 3/8”)
- Delta 110: 88 kg (194 lb)
- Delta 130: 93 kg (205 lb)
- Add 8 kg (17 lb) for an extension
The Delta is delivered partially pre-assembled.
Note: Items with a shipping length of 48” and longer are subject to a surcharge, regardless of the shipping method selected. (Fee is imposed by the shipping carriers.)