Harry Potter Knitting Magic: More Patterns from Hogwarts & Beyond
Author: Tanis Gray
This follow up to Harry Potter Knitting Magic offers a brand-new collection of knitting patterns inspired by the characters, creatures, and artifacts of the Wizarding World. Featuring over 28 new projects pictured in gorgeous full-color photography, Harry Potter: Knitting Magic, Volume 2 includes patterns for toys, apparel, and costume replicas pulled straight from the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films.
Featuring a variety of techniques including stranded colorwork, lace-knitting, double-knitting, and more, the projects range from simple patterns to more complex projects for knitters of all skill levels. Harry Potter: Knitting Magic, Volume 2 also includes fun facts, original costume sketches, film stills, and other behind-the-scenes treasures.
Harry Potter: Knitting Magic, Volume 2 is the perfect gift for lovers of the original Knitting Magic and Harry Potter fans everywhere.
- INCLUDES 28 ALL-NEW PROJECTS: Perfect patterns for every fan and every skill level.
- SWEATERS TO SCARVES AND MORE: Knit an amigurumi Pickett, a Hogwarts Quidditch Sweater, a pair of Marauder’s Map–inspired socks, and many more clever creations.
- ALL-STAR DESIGNERS: Projects created by some of the most popular knitting influencers on Ravelry and Instagram.
- FOR EVERY KNITTER: Start with easy projects and level up to more complex creations.
- INSPIRING IMAGES: Beautiful full-color photos of every project.
A graduate of RISD and mother of two, Tanis Gray is the author of 10 knitting books, including Harry Potter: Knitting Magic: The Official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book, Star Wars: Knitting the Galaxy: The Official Star Wars Knitting Pattern Book, Knitting with Disney, The Fellowship of the Knits: Lord of The Rings, and The Nightmare Before Christmas Official Knitting Guide. She has over 500 published knitting designs. She has worked for Vogue Knitting, Martha Stewart, HBO, and Focus Features, was a regularly featured guest on Knitting Daily TV, has multiple stranded colorwork classes on Bluprint, and teaches knitting worldwide.
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Insight Editions (September 28, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1647221692
- ISBN-13: 9781647221690
- Dimensions: 8.0 x 0.59 x 10.0 inches