Harry Potter Knitting Magic: More Patterns from Hogwarts & Beyond
Author: Tanis Gray
This follow up to Harry Potter Knitting Magic offers a brand-new collection of knitting patterns inspired by the characters, creatures, and artifacts of the Wizarding World. Featuring over 28 new projects pictured in gorgeous full-color photography, Harry Potter: Knitting Magic, Volume 2 includes patterns for toys, apparel, and costume replicas pulled straight from the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films.
Featuring a variety of techniques including stranded colorwork, lace-knitting, double-knitting, and more, the projects range from simple patterns to more complex projects for knitters of all skill levels. Harry Potter: Knitting Magic, Volume 2 also includes fun facts, original costume sketches, film stills, and other behind-the-scenes treasures.
Harry Potter: Knitting Magic, Volume 2 is the perfect gift for lovers of the original Knitting Magic and Harry Potter fans everywhere.
- INCLUDES 28 ALL-NEW PROJECTS: Perfect patterns for every fan and every skill level.
- SWEATERS TO SCARVES AND MORE: Knit an amigurumi Pickett, a Hogwarts Quidditch Sweater, a pair of Marauder’s Map–inspired socks, and many more clever creations.
- ALL-STAR DESIGNERS: Projects created by some of the most popular knitting influencers on Ravelry and Instagram.
- FOR EVERY KNITTER: Start with easy projects and level up to more complex creations.
- INSPIRING IMAGES: Beautiful full-color photos of every project.
A graduate of RISD, Tanis Gray lives in Fairfax, VA with her Mechanical Engineer husband and two children. Having worked at Martha Stewart, HBO, Focus Features, in the art department in the film and television industries, and a 4-year career as the Yarn Editor at Vogue Knitting/Sixth & Spring and co-editor of Knit.1, she has been in the creative field for many years.
With over 500 published knitting designs in her portfolio, her work has been featured in many major publications and books worldwide. She also edits and photographs other knitting books, plans and executes social media for numerous yarn companies and teaches advanced knitting around the globe. Tanis has her own regularly-featured TV spot on PBS’ Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell and has taught multiple online Fair Isle classes for Craftsy/Bluprint. It is her vision to help anyone who wants to learn how to knit accomplish their fiber goals.
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Insight Editions (September 28, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1647221692
- ISBN-13: 978-1647221690
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.59 x 10 inches