Handwoven Baby Blankets
Author: Tom Knisely
What better way to welcome that precious, tiny new person than with a luxurious, handwoven blanket! These beautiful, colorful designs will appeal to today's contemporary moms, as well as lovers of traditional weaves. Learn how to make baby blankets today!
- More than 30 snuggly cozy projects for baby
- Plain weaves and fancy weaves, for everyday or special occasions
- How to choose the best materials
- Projects for both 4 harness and 8 harness looms
Tom Knisely is a popular teacher, writer, and instructor at the Red Stone Glen Fiber Arts Center in York Haven, Pennsylvania. He has taught spinning and weaving for more than 30 years and is the author of the children's books Spinning Tails and The Weaver's Surprise, and many weaving books including Spinning 101, Huck Lace Weaving Patterns with Color and Weave Effects, Weaving Rag Rugs, Handwoven Table Linens, and Handwoven Baby Blankets.
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Stackpole Books (November 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081171411X
- ISBN-13: 978-0811714112
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches