Handmade by Anna Anderson, these beautiful fancy stone or lampwork glass top whorl spindles will help you create unique one of a kind yarn.
Anna uses the proceeds to fund her Wooly Rescue, and organization that helps fiber animals and horses suffering from neglect.
- Heavy enough to spin a medium to very fine yarn
- Each is tested for smooth balanced spinning
- The spindles weigh between 1 ounce up to 1.25 oz.
- The stone whorl is 1.75"- 2" in diameter
- The shaft is made from turned wood that has been stained and sealed( dark shaft) or Bamboo that has been stained and sealed ( light wood).
Please note that the photos are examples of the color schemes available, your actually spindle may vary slightly in color and pattern.