The most popular spinning wheel in the world. Why is it so popular? The separate drive band and bobbin brake adjustment is easy to understand and simple to operate. The bobbins are quick and easy to change. Scotch tension and 4 speed flyer allow for a wide variety of yarn to be spun. Horizontal adjustment of the maiden bar allows perfect alignment with the 4 speed whorl.
- Double Drive
- Single Treadle
- Lazy Kate
- 4 Bobbins
- Threading Hook
- Wheel diameter: 22" (56cm)
- Orifice Diameter:3/8" (1cm)
- Orifice Height: 27.25" (69cm)
- Weight: 17.5 lb. (8kg)
- Bobbin Capacity: 3 - 4 oz. (100gm)
- Double Drive Ratios: 7.5, 9.5, 13:1 (16:1 bobbin lead)
- New Zealand Silver Beech
- Clear Lacquer Finish
Receive a free Woolery Introductory Basic Spinning Kit with the purchase of this wheel.