Popular because they are portable, easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford table looms are in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers.
- The overhead beater for best weaving shed, with automatic bounce back, gives a wonderful shed and even beating.
- Levers are within easy reach for comfortable weaving.
- Each shaft can be lifted simply and quickly and is independent enabling a wide variety of patterns to be woven.
- The solid Silver Beech hard wood is lacquered for long-lasting good looks.
- Non-slip rubber feet provide extra stability.
This limited production run of the Ashford Table Loom has 33% more weaving width than the 24" version.
- Weaving Width: 32" (80cm)
- Weight: 43 lbs. (19.5kg)
- 12-Dent (48/10) Stainless Steel Reed
- 2 - Lacquered Shuttles
- Threading Hook
- Cross and Warp Sticks
- 1,280 - Texsolv Heddles
- Overhead Beater
- Folds Flat for Storage and Transport
- Instruction Booklet
The floor stand for this loom can be found here.