You Can Crochet with Bella Coco: A Clear & Simple Course for the Beginner
Author: Sarah-Jayne Fragola
Let the creator of Bella Coco Crochet, Sarah-Jayne Fragola, teach you how to crochet using her wildly popular methodical and simple method. Join almost one million YouTube subscribers and hundreds of thousands of social media followers in learning from this comprehensive guide for beginners including complete novices. It will also benefit competent crocheters with its wide range of patterns.
This beautifully laid out book:
- Starts with a section on yarn and hook types
- Shows you how to work the basic stitches with clear step-by-step instructions and photographs
- The projects start with easy patterns and progress to more complicated ones, with each pattern practicing a skill learned.
- A section on advanced stitches encourages you to progress to more complex work
- And ends with a beautiful showstopper blanket incorporating many of the techniques and stitches learned along the crochet journey.
Join more than a million Bella Coco followers in her crochet world!
Internet superstar Sarah-Jayne is the creator of Bella Coco Crochet and a leading crochet designer and teacher. She started her blog in 2011, where she shares her passion about teaching people to crochet. In 2013, she started with one tutorial on YouTube and her channel continues to bring beautifully designed crochet projects to her million-plus subscribers. She crochets all types of things from home goods to blankets to wearable items. Universally regarded as the best tutorials to learn to crochet, Sarah-Jayne has written a book that is the clearest way for the absolute beginner to start to crochet and achieve beautiful results. Bella Coco (Sarah-Jayne) has more than a million subscribers and followers across social media. She lives in Nottingham, UK.
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Search Press (October 18, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782219455
- ISBN-13: 9781782219453
- Dimensions: 8.15 x 0.40 x 10.25 inches