Wool Locks are perfect for adding some additional texture to your project.
Ideas for Use:
- Spinning - Open the fiber out and spin a soft single thread. Ply with a fine cotton, silk or commercial wool thread to strengthen the yarn for knitting. The fine thread will be almost hidden in the yarn and won't obscure the fabulous colors.
- Weaving - Use the beautiful shiny staples for extra texture in handwoven fabrics. Hand knot the staples into beautiful rugs or wall hangings.
- Felting - They look fantastic lightly felted into the surface of a natural color felt.
- Content: 100% Wool
- Breed: Various
- Weight: 100g (4.4 oz.)
- Staple Length: 3.25 - 3.75 inches
- Micron Average: 26
- Country of Origin: Great Britain