Wet-Finishing for Weavers With Laura Fry - DVD
In this DVD, professional weaver and teacher Laura Fry shows you how to wet-finish different kinds of fibers and cloth.
- The fulling processes for woolen and worsted cloth
- How to wet-finish cottons, silks, and rayons
- Compression techniques to create the smooth, crisp hand of linens
- How proper pressing brings out the shine of silk
- Wet-finishing techniques for differential shrinkage and textured fabrics
- Tips and tricks for fringe and other finishing steps