Louet Floor Looms
Made in The Netherlands, Louet looms are known worldwide for their high quality, suitability and original design. Innovative systems, like the parallel counter march system, the moving breast beam, and the electronic interface, give our looms ease of use for comfortable and productive weaving.
We have a page on selecting a loom.
Items Needed to use a Weaving Loom
- 2 or more boat or other shuttles
- 12 or more bobbins for boat shuttles
- Reed Hook and Heddle Hook
- Warping Board or Warping Mill and Raddle (or sectional warp beam, tension box with counter and bobbin rack)
- book ("Learning to Weave” or "Weaving for Beginners") and DVDs ( "Introduction to Weaving” and "Beginning 4-harness Weaving” )
Optional Weaving Accessories
- Bobbin Winder
- A variety of Shuttles
- Extra Reeds
- Swift and Ballwinder if your yarn comes in skeins
- Fringe Twister
- Yarn Balance
- Ott light
- Extra Harnesses
If you don't find exactly what you want, or would like a loom recommendation, please call the shop directly at 800-441-9665 or contact us for assistance.