Schacht Zoom Loom - 4 x 4 pin loom
Schact has taken a simple design and transformed it into an efficient and comfortable little loom. If you’ve ever woven on a pin loom, you’ll love the Schacht Zoom Loom, designed in conjunction with John Mullarkey. John, a weaver in St. Louis, came up with the innovations that Schact incorporated into their new and improved model.
- Graceful extended sides are comfortable to hold.
- The sloping interior edge effortlessly guides your weaving needle.
- Molded-in instructions on the front and back are always there when you need them.
- A handy slot holds the beginning yarn without knotting.
Made in Boulder, Colorado!
The Zoom Loom comes in an attractive carrying case, in a kit that includes:
- Attractive carrying case
- 1 Zoom Loom
- 1 Weaving needle
- 1 Tapestry needle
- Full-color instruction book with 3 projects.
Watch This Instructional Video!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $30.00