Weaving for Beginners
Author: Nora Amlani
With the right understanding of weaving and being able to do it skillfully, you can wind up with plenty of lovely and wonderful creations, all made by you. You can do a lot of things with your creations, such as using them yourself, giving them as gifts to people who matter to you and even making money by selling them to others. However, it is necessary to have the right knowledge to make sure that you know how to get good at this craft at a reasonable rate while also making sure that you are spending your money on the right tools and products. That is what this book is all about.
In this book you can expect to learn about:
- What do you need to get started
- How to create your own materials which you need for weaving
- How to take care of your supplies and materials to make sure that you can take pleasure in weaving for a long time to come
- Many potential uses of your creations
- And much more!
Plenty of folks may believe that they can figure out the art of home spinning and weaving by themselves, which usually results in them squandering precious time and money on things that do not move them towards their ultimate goal. No one really has time to figure things out by themselves, and that is where having the right knowledge becomes invaluable when it comes to getting to the results and the fun part of seeing that your efforts are actually delivering the results that you are looking for, and even more than that.
- Paperback: 59 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (January 1, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1654186139
- ISBN-13: 978-1654186135
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches