The Woven Bag: 30+ Projects from Small Looms
Author: Noreen Crone-Findlay
The Woven Bag features bags in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from the petite Beaded Amulet Pouch to the voluminous carryall, The Grand Duchess. Each bag is created using small looms, such as potholder looms, frame looms and knotted mesh looms. Even if you've never woven before, the tips, tips and techniques in this book will quickly have you weaving squares, triangles and rectangles that can then be assembled into wonderful one-of-a-kind projects.
Inside The Woven Bag, you will find:
- Step-by-step instructions for every step of the process, from weaving to assembly
- Written instructions, including helpful illustrations, for over 30 bags, pouches, totes, purses and backpacks
- A plethora of helpful hints, tips and tricks from author Noreen Crone-Findlay.
Weave your way to a beautiful new bag today!
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Krause Publications; 1 edition (March 10, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780896898462
- ISBN-13: 978-0896898462
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches