The Woobles Beginner Crochet Kit - Pierre the Penguin
Like all the Woobles kits, this little penguin is suitable for beginners as well as those with crochet experience looking for a fun project.
This kit work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
Amigurimi (knitted or crocheted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of creating small, stuffed yarn creatures and figures.
Skill Level: Beginner
- Estimated Time to Complete: 3 - 8 Hours
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Kit makes one figure approximately 4.5" tall
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
The companion book, The Woobles Crochet Amigurumi for Every Occasion, can be found here.