The Woobles Beginner Crochet Kit - Pierre the Penguin
Maybe it's because there's just something about penguins. Maybe it's because this penguin somehow embodies all that is woobly. But if you find yourself irresistibly drawn to this waddliest of Weebles, you're not alone. In fact, he's the most popular pal on the block.
He and his buddies have come to life in the hands of thousands of complete beginners. And with the help of our tried-and-true instructions, he'll soon be sliding his way straight into yours as well!
This kit work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
Amigurimi (knitted or crocheted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of creating small, stuffed yarn creatures and figures.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Estimated Time to Complete: 3 - 8 Hours
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Kit makes one figure approximately 4.5" tall
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
The companion book, The Woobles Crochet Amigurumi for Every Occasion, can be found here.