The Woobles Beginner Crochet Kit - Felix the Fox
As the woobliest of the Weebles, this bright-eyed little guy is for the overachiever in you. Don’t get us wrong—he’s still totally for beginners. But with black-tipped ears and a snowy belly, he’s the gateway into slightly trickier techniques like changing colors.
And what a gateway he is. Just a glimpse of his oh-so-weebly tail will make you want to cozy up in front of a crackling fire, dreaming of autumn leaves and pumpkin spice everything.
This kit work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
Amigurimi ("knitted or crocheted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of creating small, stuffed yarn creatures and figures.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Estimated Time to Complete: 3 - 8 Hours
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Kit makes one figure approximately 4.5" tall
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Orange, white, and black acrylic yarn
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
The companion book, The Woobles Crochet Amigurumi for Every Occasion, can be found here.