The Bright Book: A Creativity Workbook Designed to Help You Shine
Author: Jessi Raulet
Find your inner artist with this creative guided art journal from popular artist, Jessi Raulet (EttaVee)!
- Explore a range of art materials and techniques to find your unique style.
- Build your skills with art tips, lessons, and advice.
- Be inspired with lush art and inspirational quotes.
- Get to know your inner artist with engaging journal prompts.
- Printed on high-quality art paper so you can create right inside the book!
Creative ideas, exercises, and prompts from internationally-acclaimed artist Jessi Raulet (EttaVee). The book is organized into eight chapters and features creative opportunities such as journaling, collage, drawing, painting, and writing. Themes include: nurturing the artist within, exploring various art techniques without self-judgment, identifying and expressing an authentic style, harnessing the creative energy of travel and movement, experiencing the powerful effect of color on emotion, developing creative confidence, and sharing the joy of creativity with others. Designed to inspire, the book comes with metallic edging, elastic closure, foiled cover, and artist-quality paper.
Jessi Raulet has turned her artwork into the international brand EttaVee, well known for its bold patterns, playfulness, and optimistic color palettes. EttaVee products are currently available at Target, Pottery Barn, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Barnes & Noble, Wayfair, T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods, Amazon, and many more retailers. She is the author of Happy Abstracts and has a rapidly growing social media platform with more than 114,000 followers on Instagram. Learn more at www.ettavee.com and @ettavee.
- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Publisher: Better Day Books (June 15, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 076436121X
- ISBN-13: 9780764361210
- Dimensions: 8.60 x 0.60 x 10.25 inches