Viewing the gorgeous, starry sky from the windows of my home in the Rocky Mountains in Montana inspired this kit. The yarn is Mountain Colors hand-painted superwash Merino Tweed yarn sprinkled with Donegal wool flecks. Black flecks blend for lovely texture and cream flecks evoke stars framed in the window panes..
- Mountain Colors Hand-Painted Superwash Merino Tweed Yarn
- Pre-wound/measured warp chain
- A generous supply of weft yarn
- Full draw down draft
- Detailed instructions with tips and tricks for weaving
- 7" Wide by 60" Long
- Suitable for Rigid Heddle Weaving (7.5 or 8-Dent)