The Interlude offers the modern spinner maximum spinning options for all types of fibers and yarns. The 22" diameter wheel allows a wide range of ratios and smooth treadling while remaining easy to transport. The Interlude is the wheel to take for your guild meetings, demonstrations, retreats, reenactions, and more.
Single drive, single treadle, easy assembly, the Interlude has everything, whether you are a novice or have years of spinning under your belt.
• wheel diameter - 22"
• orifice height - 26"; size - 3/8"
•bobbins: 3 included; will fit all other Kromski wheels; Kromski regular bobbins have yarn capacity that is 50% greater than many other popular wheel bobbins in this class of wheel - a plus for any spinner
• also includes threading hook, attached 3 bobbin Lazy Kate, bottle of spinning wheel oil
• Ratios: 7, 13.5, and 15.5 to 1; see options right for other speed options
• bearings on wheel shaft; leather bearings on flyer
• weight - 11 lbs.
• elastic drive band for easy adjusting and treadling
This wheel comes boxed as a kit but goes together quickly. It is available unfinished or with a factory clear, walnut or mahogany finish.
Free Introductory Spinning Kit with the Purchase of an Interlude.