Schacht has taken a simple design and transformed it into an efficient and comfortable little loom. If you’ve ever woven on a pin loom, you’ll love the Schacht Zoom Loom, designed in conjunction with John Mullarkey. John, a weaver in St. Louis, came up with the innovations that Schacht incorporated into their new and improved model.
- Graceful extended sides are comfortable to hold.
- The sloping interior edge effortlessly guides your weaving needle.
- Molded-in instructions on the front and back are always there when you need them.
- A handy slot holds the beginning yarn without knotting.
- Attractive carrying case
- 1 Zoom Loom
- 1 Weaving needle
- 1 Tapestry needle
- Full-color instruction book with 3 projects.
Yarns for Zoom Loom weaving can be found here.