Schacht Matchless Spinning Wheel Double Treadle
The Schacht Matchless Spinning Wheel is the most responsive spinning wheel available today. Whether you choose single treadle or double treadle action, you’ll appreciate our wheels’ matchless capabilities.
The Schacht Matchless Spinning Wheel offers double drive, Scotch tension, and bobbin-lead modes of operation. Wheels come with two flyer whorls (medium and fast); four additional flyer whorls offer spinning ratios from 4:1 to 21:1.
The 19.5″ drive wheel and flyer shaft are supported by self-aligning bronze bearings for precise action. Each flyer is individually balanced and the bobbins and flyer whorls are trued on center for long and superior service.
- Double Treadle
- Scotch and Irish Tension
- Double Drive
- Maple wood construction
- Danish Oil Finish
- Maple Whorls
- 1 fast whorl
- 1 medium whorl
- Cotton Drive Band
- 4 - Maple Bobbins
- Maple Collapsible Lazy Kate
- Treading Hook
- Carrying Strap
- Wheel Diameter: 19.5"
- Orifice Height: 28"
- Orifice Diameter: 0.375”
- Lazy Kate Dimensions: 10" x 9" x 5"
- Lazy Kate Weight: 1.0 lb.
- Ratios: 9:1, 11:1, 13:1, & 15.5:1
- Bulky Plyer Flyer
- slow speed whorl (6:1 & 7.5:1)
- hi-speed whorl and bobbin (17.5:1 & 19.5:1)
- super high speed whorl (18.5:1 & 22:1)
- extra regular and high speed bobbins
- wheel cart
Receive a free bag of wool top with the purchase of this wheel.