Schacht Matchless Double Treadle Spinning Wheel
The Matchless Spinning Wheel is the most responsive spinning wheel available today. Whether you choose single treadle or double treadle action, you’ll appreciate our wheels’ matchless capabilities.
The Schacht Matchless Spinning Wheel offers double drive, Scotch tension, and bobbin-lead modes of operation. Wheels come with two flyer whorls (medium and fast); four additional flyer whorls offer spinning ratios from 4:1 to 21:1.
The 19.5″ drive wheel and flyer shaft are supported by self-aligning bronze bearings for precise action. Each flyer is individually balanced and the bobbins and flyer whorls are trued on center for long and superior service.
- Maple wood construction
- Danish Oil Finish
- 2 Maple Whorls - 1 fast whorl, 1 medium whorl
- Drive Band
- 4 Maple Bobbins
- 1 Maple Collapsible Lazy Kate
- 1 Threading Hook
- 1 Carrying Strap
- Wheel Diameter: 19.5"
- Orifice Height: 28"
- Orifice Diameter: 0.375”
- Lazy Kate Dimensions: 10" x 9" x 5"
- Lazy Kate Weight: 1.0 lb.
- Ratios: 9:1, 11:1, 13:1, & 15.5:1
- slow speed whorl (6:1 & 7.5:1)
- hi-speed whorl and bobbin (17.5:1 & 19.5:1)
- super high speed whorl (18.5:1 & 22:1)
- extra regular and high speed bobbins
- wheel cart
Receive a free Woolery Introductory Basic Spinning Kit with the purchase of this wheel.