Punch Needle Backing
- Weavers Cloth: Typically a cotton / polyester blend suitable for a variety of punch needle, embroidery and other projects.
- Scottish Burlap: made from jute, this backing material is easy and economical to use. 60" wide.
- Monks Cloth: very popular with rug hookers, this is made of cotton and will stretch more than the burlap, making it a little bit of a challenge for the beginner; however it is stronger and more durable than burlap.
- Rug Warp: warp is also made of cotton, but each square is made of a thicker, sturdier thread than monk’s cloth.
- Linen: An even weave material. Enables you to hook with both wide and narrow strips of wool.
Notice: Wool Fabric, Backings & Foundations cut from bolts are non-returnable products.
If you don't find exactly what you want, or would like a product recommendation, please call the shop directly at 800-441-9665 or contact us for assistance.