Relmu ("rainbow" in Mapuche language) Pin Loom is one single wooden surface that includes 10 sizes of square pin loom.
- 5 sizes of square to weave as a Zoom Loom or Weave-it
- 5 sizes of square to weave on the bias (rapid weaving / weaving on the bias)
It is a bulky yarn pin loom. You can use thick yarn or either multiple strands of yarn. Versatile, handy, portable size, easy to use, take and store, highly enjoyable. You can try those thick balls of yarn that you usually use to make wall art tapestry. Or reuse Zoom Loom patterns to make bigger stuff, because the Relmu uses the same number of warp and weft rows as the Zoom Loom or Weave-it loom! Relmu is perfectly made by CNC router technology. The main surface is birch MDF with a vegetable (ecological) coating and the pins are acrylic made.
Relmu Pin Loom Set was designed in Chile and it is produced by order in the US.
- Relmu (33 x 33cm / 13" wooden surface)
- Plastic bag with 130 acrylic pins (enough to complete the bigger square and a few extra ones).
- 6" weaving needle.
- Printed sheet with detailed instructions on how to use this set.
- Everything comes carefully wrapped in a printed cotton ecobag.
NOTE: Relmu has a regular distance is 0.94 cm (center to center) between pins. In the Kayu weaving loom distance between pins is 1 cm.