Purl & Loop Minute Weaver Set
It is teeny tiny and super quick. This is ideal for users who may not want to spend too much time or money in a class or on a larger, more complicated loom product before having a basic understanding of weaving. The results are micro 2Û squares that can be stitched together for a larger project. Might be considered a shot glass or demitasse coaster. åÊYarn/thread requirements range from 3.5 - 6.5 yards depending on weight or thickness.åÊ
- 2.75Û x 2.75Û with 2Û square weaving space
- Open back
- Small size limits user to weaving without fringe
- Minute Weaver Set comes with all three gauge sizes, step by step photo instructions, metal tapestry needle, wee (2Û) weaving comb, cotton carrying bag and yarn on yarn keepsåÊ
- Minute Weaver Set comes will all 3 gauges:
- Medium (M8)åÊÛÒ 8 slots or 4 ends per inch (e.p.i ) ÛÒ ideal for working with dk, worsted or bulky weight yarn. The thicker yarn means the weaving is much quicker. Requires about 3 å_ yards dk weight yarn. The Medium size not recommended for embroidery threads.
- Fine (F16)åÊÛÒ 16 slots or 8 e.p.i ÛÒ ideal for working with sock or lace weight yarn and some heavier embroidery threads. Uses about 6 å_ yards of a lighter weight yarn or thread.
- Extra Fine (EF 20)åÊÛÒ 20 slots or 10 e.p.iÛÒ ideal for lighter weight yarns or embroidery thread. Requires about 6 å_ yards of lighter weight yarn or thread.