Punched: Techniques and Projects for Modern Punch Needle Art
Author: Stacie Schaat
Discover the primitive craft of punch needle as seen through the eyes of a contemporary artist giving the technique fresh, modern appeal. Yellow Spool's Stacie Schaat shares all you need to know to take a stab in Punched.
With Stacie's guidance you'll learn:
- Simple tools and basic techniques can make a range of trendy home goods.
- Step-by-step mini-lessons that take you from beginner to pro in no time.
- When to follow the rules and when to break them for knock out results.
- How to combine quick, repetitive stitches with composition and color for a modern aesthetic with a dozen must-make projects.
Explore the traditional and untraditional methods of punch needle with projects that can be displayed, used, and loved for generations. You're sure to be pleased as Punched.
Keith Recker is President and co-founder of HAND/EYE magazine, a multidisciplinary journal of global handmade creativity. He is also a board member and Creative Director of the International Folk Art Market in Santa Fe. He was the Executive Director of Aid to Artisans and served on its Board of Directors for many years. His previous book, PANTONE: The Twentieth Century in Color, has been translated into eleven languages. Through his specialized consulting practice, he currently provides trend and color intelligence to the Pantone Color Institute and other forward-looking clients
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Interweave (December 3, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1632506831
- ISBN-13: 978-1632506832
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 10.9 inches