Pretty Punch Needle: Modern Projects, Creative Techniques, and Easy Instructions for Getting Started
Authors: Andie Solar
Curious crafters looking for a fun, new hobby look no further! Punch needle artist and instructor Andie Solar provides the perfect introduction with 13 colorful and well-designed projects organized from beginner to advanced and is kid-friendly too. Each project includes step-by-step instructions, full-color pattern, and tips to help you along the way. This comprehensive guide contains information about the various punch needles, which yarn is best for the medium, and how to work with hoop and wooden frames. Join the fun and make punch needle your next charming craft!
- Includes 13 fun and colorful projects with comprehensive step-by-step instructions
- Perfect for absolute beginners and the projects are kid-friendly
- Designs and instructions by well-regarded punch needle expert Andie Solar
Andie Solar is a fiber artist, designer, and lover of all things crafty and creative. She is the irrepressibly joyful and creative force behind the popular Myra & Jean design studio. She teaches punch needle courses on Skillshare, sells punch needle kits on Etsy, is the host of the Makers Chat podcast and has over 70K devoted followers on Instagram. She is originally from Slovakia and currently resides in Seattle, WA.
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: C&T Publishing / Stash Books (November 25, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 9781644030271
- Dimensions: 8.07 x 0.30 x 10.05 inches