Now you can make perfectly shaped and sized pom poms with little work and loads of fun. Pom poms are ideal for decorating scarves, hats, home decor and much more.
It is as easy as 1-2-3: wind, cut, tie and remove!
Contains two yarn pom-pom makers that create 2.5" and 3.375" pom-poms.
- Align arches
- Firmly wind yarn from one end to the other. Wind yarn evenly so that the shape will conform to the arch, close the arch (repeat for the other arch)
- Cut the yarn beginning at the gap between arches *Take care not to open the arches
- Place sewing thread or yarn to tie pom-pom in place. Tie firmly with a double knot
- Gently open one arch at a time
- Remove pom-pom and fluff to shape
- Use scissors to cut loose ends and shape
- Wind the yarn around arches so center part of the inner arch will show slightly.
- Over-winding may result in inadequate finish or damage to the tool