Pleachet Heirloom Rug Kit 2
Fun, fast and easy fiber art—no sewing involved! Make rugs and trivets of any size. Join new or recycled fabric strips with the Original RugNeedle™ and 100% Cotton Carpet Warp.
- Make any size or shape from trivets to wall-to-wall carpeting
- Join any loosely woven fabric with 100% cotton “carpet warp” (used by weavers)
- Choose wool or wool blends, cotton muslin or flannel
- Recycle coats, blankets, flannel shirts, and more
- Unique Pleachét RugNeedle™—pointed on one end, crochet hook on the other
- How-to booklet with color illustrations and demo DVD available
"Pleachét with the RugBeeRugNeedle"™ is a process and tool designed by my Grandmother, Laura Elizabeth Johnston, in the early 1900's and used to carpet her farmhouse in Windsor, Missouri before the advent of wall to wall carpeting. So popular was it, that she took it on the road, teaching and vending at craft shows around the country. I along with my sister, Shirley Ann Wood, have brought it to the handcraft world of today and invite you to create your own piece of history for your generations to come!