Pleachet Heirloom Rug Kit 2
Fun, fast and easy fiber artÛÓno sewing involved!åÊMake rugs and trivets of any size. Join new or recycled fabric strips with the Original RugNeedleã¢ and 100% Cotton Carpet Warp.
- Make any size or shape from trivets to wall-to-wall carpeting
- Join any loosely woven fabric with 100% cotton ÛÏcarpet warpÛ (used by weavers)
- Choose wool or wool blends, cotton muslin or flannel
- Recycle coats, blankets, flannel shirts, and more
- Unique PleachÌ©t RugNeedleã¢ÛÓpointed on one end, crochet hook on the other
- How-to booklet with color illustrations and demo DVD available
"PleachÌ©t with the RugBeeRugNeedle"ã¢åÊis a process and tool designed by my Grandmother, Laura Elizabeth Johnston, in the early 1900's and used to carpet her farmhouse in Windsor, Missouri before the advent of wall to wall carpeting. So popular was it, that she took it on the road, teaching and vending at craft shows around the country. I along with my sister, ShirleyåÊAnn Wood, have brought it to the handcraft world of today and invite you to create your own piece of history foråÊyouråÊgenerations to come!