Pin Loom Weaving in New Dimensions DVD
With Deb Essen
The pin loom is a wonderful, deceptively simple weaving tool. In this DVD, master weaver Deb Essen teaches you about the myriad possibilities of a pin loom. She shows how to change yarn colors to create patterns, plaids, and stripes within the squares, then moves into creating patterning with pick-up floats. Finally, she explores the many possibilities for your oodles of little square, from 2-dimensional pieces such as scarves, shawls, and throws to 3-dimensional figures, clothing, and toys.
- The best yarns to use when weaving on a pin loom
- How to use finer yarns on a pin loom
- How to create pattern within the squares by changing yarns
- How to create and design pattern using simple pick-up floats
- How to create 3 dimensional pieces such as clothing, hats, and toys
Pin loom weaving is fun, portable, easy, and little squares are just the beginning. From weaving to 3-dimensional design, Deb will have your imagination working overtime as you explore what your little loom can do.