Exceptional blend of top quality Merino and Mulberry Silk. Easy to spin and produces a gorgeous yarn with silky soft feel and striking, yet subtle sheen.
As with all wool, Merino is both a sustainable and renewable resource. Wool is also biodegradable so it can be composted when its functionality comes to an end.
Features of Merino Wool
- Naturally wrinkle resistant that does not require ironing.
- Odor resistant making it ideal for both travel clothing and activewear.
- Moisture wicking that keeps one cool and dry in warmer weather.
- A natural insulator, wool will keep one warm even when wet.
- Softer than most other wools, Merino is ideal for next to skin garments.
Considered to be the highest quality silk available, Mulberry silk is known for its luster, durability and soft hand.
Features of Mulberry Silk
- Natural temperature regulated to keep one cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- More durable than other silks, Mulberry is more resistant to both wear damage and wrinkles.
- The soft hand of Mulberry silk makes it an ideal fiber for bedding and clothing.