One of the most popular yarns from Madelinetosh, Pashmina is a luxurious blend of superwash Merino, silk and cashmere.
This 3-ply, hand-dyed yarn is both springy and soft.
Each of the colorways we offer were carefully selected by our own team of Woolery knitters, crocheters and weavers.
- 75% Superwash Merino Wool
- 15% Silk
- 10% Cashmere
- Weaving Weight: TBD
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Knitting Needle:
- US: 3 - 5
- Metric: 3.25 - 3.75mm
- Knitting Gauge: 22 - 24 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Crochet Hook:
- US: B/1 - E/4
- Metric: 2.25 - 3.50mm
- Crochet Gauge: 21 - 32 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Physical Weight: 117g (4.13 oz.) skein
- Approximate Yardage: 360 yds.
- Sett: 8 - 16 epi
- Country of Origin: Peru