Made Kits Small Tapestry Weaving Kit
This weaving tool kit has all the tools you need to get started with tapestry weaving. Designed with all the right tweaks in all the right places, our loom and tools are not only cute but smart too. The small loom size is perfect for small projects like wall hangings, coasters or swatches and it travels really well.
- (1) Small 6.375″w x 8.25″h , 6 dent per inch hand loom
- (1) Long acrylic weaving needle, 7” long* (easily makes one pass)
- (1) Short acrylic weaving needle, 5" long* (for smaller areas)
- (1) Acrylic weaving comb*
- (1) Shed stick*
*These tools are handmade by a person so sizing will vary slightly. As with all acrylic or wood tools, take good care not to drop or put tons of tension on them to prevent breakage.
- Loom lays completely flat on the table to weave or can be hand held
- Needles have a cinching eye to hold thin to medium yarns in place (no slipping out)
- Tiny comb can be worn around a finger or on a string around your neck for easy access (no more picking up and setting down if you don’t want to)
- Top and bottom bars of the loom have small slits to cinch the warp, make beginning and ending your warp easy
- Acrylic teeth make the warping process very smooth
- Handy measurements mark the loom center and one inch increments to each end to easily plan your design
- Handmade in Madison, Wisconsin
- Loom made from solid maple wood with acrylic accents