This is the total package for spinners who want it all! The S10 Fully Loaded comes equipped with both Irish Tension and Scotch Tension heads - the only wheel on the market with dual capabilities!
With this wheel, the spinning enthusiast can spin everything from sewing thread & lace-weight (yes, really! Use the High-Speed flyer & Scotch Tension setup!) to bulky novelty yarns. Also great for plying due to the large bobbins. A spinner’s dream.
The S10 has its origins in the first wheel Louet made over 40 years ago. 20, 30 and-40 year-old S10’s are commonly used by spinners around the world, every day. Your S10 will last for generations with minimal upkeep required to keep it spinning.
Louët spinning wheels have been carefully engineered to be easy-to-use, durable, low-maintenance and practical. The S10, which was developed in the 1970’s, has been such a success that it is a classic among modern spinning wheels.
- S10 5-spoke Double Treadle Wheel
- Irish and Scotch tension heads
- Art Yarn Flyer
- 3 Bulky Bobbins
- Irish and Scotch Flyers with Sliding Guides
- 3 Irish Tension Standard Bobbins
- 3 Scotch Tension Standard Bobbins
- Scotch Tension High Speed Set
- Stand alone Lazy Kate
- Storage Bag
- Wheel Diameter: 19.75″ (50 cm)
- Orifice Diameter: 0.5″ (12 mm),
- Orifice Height: 27.625” (70 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (6 kg)
Receive a free bag of wool top with the purchase of this wheel.