Based on the Louet Victoria and easy to assemble and disassemble, this is a full-sized, upright wheel featuring Scotch tension.
The base with treadles can be disassembled from the upright with the main wheel (unit does not fold) for easy transportation.
Treadles are each 4.5" wide, wider than the Victoria treadles (3.75" wide). Width at base is 16.5".
Originally introduced as the S11 Julia, this version of the Louet S10 Concept Spinning Wheel, captures all the features and charm of the Julia.
- Scotch Tension
- Double Treadle
- 3-Spoke Wheel
- Sliding Hook Flyer
- Wheel Diameter: 20"
- Total Height: 29.5"
- Orifice Height: 28"
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Removable insert provides 2 orifice sizes (8 & 12 mm)
- Lazy Kate
- Lacquered Beech and Birch Plywood Construction
- Carrying Bag
- Extra Standard Bobbins
- High Speed Bobbin and Matching Flyer
- High Speed Fat Core Bobbin
- Bulky Bobbin and Matching Flyer
- Stand-Alone Foldable Skeinwinder
- Stand-Alone Lazy Kate with Adjustable Brake For Four Bobbins
- Extra Lazy Kate For Two Bobbins
Receive a free bag of wool top with the purchase of this wheel.