Learn to Weave: Making Good Cloth on a Multi-shaft Loom
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn the basics of multi-shaft looms and how they work.
- You’re ready to warp comfortably and accurately, giving you the confidence for your next project.
- You want to learn about weaving on a multi-shaft loom from one of the best in Tom Knisely.
With decades of teaching under his belt, Tom has taken hundreds of weavers successfully through their first steps to becoming creative, confident weavers. Now this friendly DVD brings Tom into your studio, where viewers go through a first weaving project, from yarn to cloth. Learn all the basics, along with some professional weaver tips to give you a head start. Not to mention, the DVD also includes a handout with weaving terms, notes, and a starter project from Weaving Today.
Order Learn to Weave: Making Good Cloth on a Multi-shaft Loom to:
- Plan a project using your chosen yarn.
- Find weaving tips for good selvedges and great cloth.
- Learn how to finish your newly woven fabric.
About the author - Bio: Tom Knisely has been teaching handweaving for more than thirty years. In addition to teaching, Tom weaves professionally and is a frequent contributor to Handwoven magazine. Voted Handwoven Teacher of the Year, Tom is renowned among his weaving students for his kindness, good humor, and “seemingly infinite knowledge on the subject of weaving.” He teaches at beautiful Red Stone Glen Fiber Arts Center in York Haven, Pennsylvania.