Knit a Vintage Christmas: 22 Stocking, Ornament, and Gift Patterns from Christmas Past
Author: Candi Derr
Nothing sparks nostalgia like Christmastime. We watch the holiday classics like It's a Wonderful Life and pull out our same decorations each year because we love the memories they bring.
The patterns in Knit a Vintage Christmas will both evoke memories of bygone eras and become heirloom decorations you will use year after year.
Some of the patterns in this book are classics--vintage patterns updated for the modern knitter--and some are new patterns with a vintage feel.
- 12 classic stocking patterns with modern charts and knitting instructions
- Woodland Wreath with patterns for various components you can use to create your one-of-a-kind wreath with owls, hedgehogs, toadstools, and more
- Patterns for vintage knit gifts like Scandinavian star slippers, a hobby horse, a Santa pajama case, holly hat, and more
Candi Derr in an avid yarnie and craft book editor who lives and works in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Stackpole Books; Illustrated edition (September 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0811714942
- ISBN-13: 978-0811714945
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.25 x 11 inches