Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino Wool
This tweedy 2-ply sport weight yarn is humanely grown in Argentina and spun from Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified, sustainable, non-mulesed, pesticide-free organic merino wool.
It is both hearty and soft and has a lovely bloom after it is washed.
- Material: 100% Organic Merino Wool
- Weaving Weight: TBD
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Knitting Needle:
- US: 3 - 7
- Metric: 3.25 - 4.5mm
- Knitting Gauge: 21 - 26 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Physical Weight: 100g (~3.5 oz.) skein
- Approximate Yardage: 382 yds. (349.3m)
- Sett: TBD
- Country of Origin: Argentina
- Dry clean or hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
- Yarns manufactured to GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standards)