Nancy's Knit Knacks Heavy Duty Motorized Table Top Skeinwinder
This commercial grade swift can be for yarn shop use, professionals, and for other discriminating fiber artists. It can also be used as a swift. In fact, when used as a swift, the on-board ERC can measure the length of yarn that you have wound off of the skein-winder. If you have the Heavy Duty Ball Winder and Power Base, you may run a cable from the ERC to the Power Base to shut the Power Base off once the desired quantity of yarn has been removed from the Skeinwinder.
- Swift / Skeinwinder
- Electronic Rotation Counter (ERC)
- Motorized Power Base
- Hardwood Construction
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Motorized Skeinwinder Features:
- 2 yd and 2m Configurations
- 1, 2, or 3 Skein Configurations
- Integrated Handle
- 4 Adjustable Yarn Guides
- 2 Clamps
- Rotates up to 90 degrees
- Auto shut down from ERC set yardage
- 175 RPM max speed (winds 380 yards or meters) per minute
- Powerful 24 vdc Gear-motor operation with Worldwide power supply (not a sewing machine motor)
- Dynamic braking
- 10 speeds with save function plus Jog and slow speed reverse
- Can be controlled from the ERC or EYM counters
- Belt tension system
Electronic Rotation Counter Features:
- Counts Rotations and displays the data on the back-lit LCD.
- Can count to 99,999
- Can calculate yards or meters based on the rotation of the skein-winder (ERC will convert inches to yards and centimeters to meters).
- User can enter the actual circumference of the skein winder and the ERC will convert it into yards or meters. Or they can refer to the measurements on the Skein-winder arms.
- User can enter a preset target into the ERC and the unit will sound a tone when that number has been reached and will also shut down the motor drive* if connected.
- Mounts on top of the skein-winder's main column on an tilted mounting bracket for easy viewing.
- Can be used on either the table top or floor mount units
- 12v DC power supply